Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
If you are dealing with mold in your home or business, the experienced team at SERVPRO of Medina County/Gateway/Western Lake County is ready to respond. We specialize in mold cleanup and restoration; in fact, it is a cornerstone of our business. Our highly trained crews have the specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem, large or small, quickly and safely. If you suspect mold in your home, whether in Medina, Brunswick or Wadsworth to Eastlake, Willowick or Willoughby, call SERVPRO of Medina County/Gateway/Western Lake County to assess the situation. Immediate action and a fast response can limit damage, prevent further damage and reduce restoration costs.
Choose SERVPRO of Medina County/Gateway/Western Lake County, a local company that has been in business for 45 years that specializes in Mold damage restoration. We are Here to Help and ready to respond to your mold clean up and restoration to your home or business.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (330) 722-4343
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Medina County and SERVPRO of Gateway and SERVPRO of Western Lake County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (330) 722-4343
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Medina County and SERVPRO of Gateway and SERVPRO of Western Lake County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Medina community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2040 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: