Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Medina County / Gateway / Western Lake County understands the stress and worry that comes with water damage, fire damage, and storm damage. As soon as you call us, we begin mobilizing crews to head out to your disaster. We are available 24/7 because water damage repairs can't wait. The longer you wait to call us, the more damage possible to your home or business. SERVPRO of Medina County / Gateway / Western Lake County has certified technicians that are certified in water damage restoration, mold remediation and fire damage restoration. Since our techs are certified, this allows the water and fire damage repairs to be completed efficiently and effectively. Thousands of homeowners and businesses in Medina County, Cleveland and Western Lake County have trusted us with their water damage repair, fire damage repair, and storm damage repairs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (330) 722-4343
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Medina County and SERVPRO of Gateway and SERVPRO of Western Lake County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.